Friday 13 August 2021

My Avatar.

 I have been making a copy of myself on google drawing, and I am going to use it for my blog profile.


It's been traced around every part and I have added the small details by myself 🤯.




If you want to make your own just follow these easy steps.


  1.  Take a photo of yourself
  2. Go to google drawings
  3. Use the line tipe curve to trace around yourself
  4. Colour it in
  5. Last but not least change the borderline of everything to transparent.


How did it go?  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Louis, it is great that you included how to make an avatar. It is good to see you have focused on the purpose of the blog being to teach others. I found it tricky to use the curve line with detail, how did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Po Marie Miss Hart, I had a go at using the curve and I said to myself “ this is actually not to hard ”.
    I hope that answers your question, otherwise see you tomorrow ( hei apopo ) ( I think I spelt that wrong)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post