Wednesday 4 August 2021

Lazy Lions.

     Kia Ora,

For writing I have been learning about Lions,

Lions are my favourite animal so I know A thing or 2 about them.I have made an Information report about them.


Here it is,



         Lions



Lions are Strong and aggressive big Cats,

But they are not the biggest big cat, they are 2nd to the Rare Siberian Tiger. 

             Food

Lions are at the top of the ladder when it comes to food.They kill almost everything they see, including Antelope, Gazelle, and wild pigs.Lions are also carnivores (which means they only eat meat.) 

             Behaviour

Males and females have completely different behaviour. Males are lazy and rely on the females to do the work.They hunt as a pride, which is a group of up to 30 Lions!!!!


Habitat

Lots of Lions live in the African Savannah, where it is really dry. (That is probably why the male Lions are lazy) but in spring it is wet and dewy.


A Lion is a powerful predator with an amazing roooaaarrr, that can be heard from up to 8ks away. Lion scent mark their territory.



What is your favourite animal?


When I did this I found it hard to find some facts and where to get them from.


I hope you've enjoyed.





2 comments:

  1. Great job Louis with the detail you have included in your information report. You grouped you ideas well. Next time make sure the formatting of the doc is fixed to be centred on the blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miss Hart,
    Thank you for the complement,
    I will take that feedback and change it.
    Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post