Thursday 19 November 2020

My Marvellous Clock

Kia ora,

The Hour hand & minute hand. - The Hour hand is the shorter hand (arrow) & the minute hand is the longer one if the hour hand was pointing slightly past the 4 and the hour hand was pointing to the 11 it would be 11:21.

How the clock ticks - When the minute hand reaches every number it passes 5 minutes, each time the minute hand passes an entire circle it would be on hour and also makes the hour hand move.

The face - The face is the round part of the clock, it is only shaped in a circle & has Numbers all around that help tell the time.



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Louis,

    Your clock creation is fantastic, I love the colours and images you have inserted for the numbers. I especially like the amount of detail you added to teach others about our learning of the analogue clock.

    Keep it up!

    Miss Esselink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola miss Esselink,
      Thank you for the feedback.
      Nga mihi.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi mum,
      Thank you for giving me some feedback.
      From Louis.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post