Tuesday 17 August 2021

Graceful Gratitude.

 Gratitude is a Virtue where you are happy for everything you get.


Having Gratitude is a good skill to have, if you ever see someone who looks like they need something, you should alway try to figure something to get them.

 


I have made something to go with it,


here it is...



Animals

Beds

Cars

Dad

Eggs

Food / Family

Gorillas

House

Insects

July (birthday month)

Kangaroo

Life

Mum

New Zealand

Oranges

Ping Pong

Quietness

Rugby

Sport

Television

Umbrellas

Virtues

Water

Xylophone

Yummy stuff

Zebras



I hope you have enjoyed reading what I like.


Maybe you can make your own?


2 comments:

  1. Ahiahi Marie Louis, I like that you have thought of different ideas for your alphabetical gratitude list. I especially like how you are thankful for quietness. Why do you think it is important to be grateful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miss Hart,
    Thank you for your nice comment, I think that it is good to be Grateful for many different reason, but my main reason is because everyone was ungrateful for everything they’d end up hungry on the street.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post