Thursday 8 July 2021

The Loony Lorax.

 For reading I have  been learning all about the Lorax. In my opinion  I think he over exaggerates and is really caring, the Once Ler is self absorbed.


Here is some activities i have done over the past few days.






 



Here is a story of the Lorax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdWesdMfyd4&t=14s




We did these activities to persuade the reader to keep the environment clean.

Have you ever read the lorax?

I think we should keep the environment clean so we will still be able to eat fresh food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post