Tuesday 6 July 2021

My Matariki Diamante Poem.

  I have made a diamante poem of matariki, if you don`t know what that is the structure go`s like this.


               Noun

       Adjective  Adjective 

   Verb        Verb        Verb

Noun       Noun       Noun      Noun

   Verb        Verb        Verb

       Adjective  Adjective 

              Noun


Here it is.




     



   This is what it says,


                Stars

         glisten      glow

  cooking     feasting    gazing

maori new year hangi patupaiarehe Ki-o-rahi 

  representing playing thinking

        cultured      celebrate 

               cluster



Thanks for viewing ;)  




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post