Friday 28 May 2021

Ferrymeads Fashion

On Wednesday the 26th of May Room 5 & 6 went to FERRYMEAD. We learnt about the history of different human powered items,we also did some activities.We went to the General store and had to help the owner deliver some orders,we did some baking at the bakery,then we went to the school and last but certainly not least was house work. All of them were fun but my FAVOURITE was the SCHOOL,it was very scary when the teacher smashed her cane on her desk, it scared everyone,one time she wacked it so hard it BROKE.

Here is a little slide show about the 1900s.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louis,

    I have loved reading about what you did on your trip to Ferrymead. I really like how you told me what your favourite part was. Maybe you could use some more descriptive words to really paint a picture in my head!

    Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mum,
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post