Friday 21 May 2021

Crazy cross country

 On Wednesday the 19th of May, New Brighton Catholic School had cross country.I am a year 4 so I had to run 1 kilometre,I also have 2 (and one that goes to preschool) siblings that go to this school so they had to do it as well.Carlos my youngest sibling that goes to this school had a good start and sprinted the whole way, in  the end he came 1st!!!!🤩🤯 Next was me, I was sooo nervous, the next thing I know, we were off.It was a long run but in the end I came... 2nd,so now it´s up to my older brother if we can all get into the top 3.Soon after Rico (my oldest brother) was on the track he was running fast when he finished he came 3rd.It was unbelievable all 3 brothers came in the top three.It was a fun day but next time my goal is to be a bit smarter and be coming second, and at the end sprint to get in front of the person in 1st.How did you go at cross country.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post