Tuesday 15 December 2020

My reliable Reindeer.

 Today I have been making a google drawing of my reindeer, I did that because I write a persuade to santa to tell why my reindeer is better than others.

If you cant see it clearly it says: Santa my reindeer has legs that at can transform into stuff,natural lightning eyes, it´s got a rope that is made of his own fur it is attached to his skin, antlers that can grow to catch presents that fall out and a Christmas coloured tail.
If that is not good i don´t know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post